How to use touch method for views with gesture recognizers?

Dark Wizard

Apr 13, 2011, 2:40:41 PM4/13/11
to UISpec
Hi,

I am new to UISpec and discovering it now. I have to automate the
touch event for views. I came to know that the touch method sends
touchesbegan and touchesended events to views. So, the respective view
has to implement the touchesbegan and touchesended methods for this to
work.

But, in our app, we are using to gesture recognizers(like
UITapGestureRecognizer etc) to handle tap in view controller. How to
automate the touch/tap event for such views in UISpec?

Thanks in advance