John Hicks og IS/LM

Vetle

Oct 31, 2012, 12:04:10 PM10/31/12
to uioecon...@googlegroups.com
I 1980 så skrev Hicks en artikkel som heter: "IS-LM:an explanation"(http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/4537583?uid=2134&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=21101378816287)

Her skriver han:
I must begin with the old story, "Mr. Keynes and the Classics" was actually the fourth of the relevant papers which i wrote during those years. The third was the review of The General Theory that I wrote for the Economic Journal, a first impression which had to be written under pressure of time, almost at once on first reading of the book. But there were two others that I had written before I saw The General Theory. One is well known, my "Suggestion for Simplifying the Theory of Money"(1935a), which was written before the end of 1934. The other, much less well known, is even more relevant."Wages and Interest: the Dynamic Problem" was a first sketch of what was to become the "dynamic" model of Value and Capital(1939). It is important here, because it shows(I think quite conclusively) that that model was already in my mind before I wrote even the first of my papers on Keynes."

Artikkelen som i følge Hicks var begynnelsen på IS/LM modellen er altså Wages and Interest: the Dynamic Problem fra 1935.

halvor

Nov 1, 2012, 7:35:44 AM11/1/12
to uioecon...@googlegroups.com
flott

for ordens skyld. De svarene vi så på i går ligger på forelesningsplanen og her:

halvor