UIDL updates

1 view

Dominic Cioccarelli

Dec 31, 2007, 12:35:45 AM12/31/07
to uidl-user
Hi all,

I just realised that the 1.0 distribution was missing a couple of
libraries for the runtime (/webapp/WEB-INF/lib): namely commons-
logging and jta. I've added them to a new 1.1 release but you can
simply add them to your WEB-INF/lib directory if you haven't already
done so.

I have also updated the online demos (WebStart and Applet versions):

http://www.uidl.net/browser/uidl.jnlp

and

http://www.uidl.net/browser/applet.html

The certificate has been updated and the code has been recompiled to
run on 1.5 versions of the JRE. In addition, four new examples have
been added which demonstrate the remoting (remote invocation)
capabilities. These examples were included with the downloadable
distribution abut I have now been able to provide online versions as I
have sound a place to host the servlets.

Regards,
Dominic.