Two upcoming DANUBIUS workshops related to UGRID

Bert Jagers

May 6, 2021, 5:43:58 AM5/6/21
to UGRID Interoperability
Hi all,

This Google UGRID community has been quiet for quite some time, but let me use this platform for announcing two upcoming DANUBIUS workshops on data standardization and data postprocessing and analysis for River-Sea systems.

The first workshop will mainly address netCDF UGRID and consists of a number of short presentations followed by a discussion on how to use it and most likely what would be good to add or work on as standards for the future.

The second workshop focuses on the typical analyses that one would like to perform for river-sea systems and develop thoughts on shared tool development that may for instance build on common file storage such as netCDF UGRID.

Best regards,

Bert

See also my colleague's LinkedIn post on this topic.