THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT

1 view

clement nabare

Oct 7, 2013, 3:03:07 AM10/7/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,
i thank all of you for the encouragement as the decision was borderline with the difference way too high to ignore. i had to really close my eyes and tender in the resignation in Germany. I will try my very best and i am sure for those in Ghana we will help each other and those away will be with us when we need them. You have never disappointed those in need and i remember you all the day i passed the exams.Am sure you all remember MB II  and also final yr when i was to be dismissed for being colour blind. You all played your part.

All the best to all and Yaw B,keep it up.
jafani