On the face of the PINK SHEETS

yaw mensah

Jun 13, 2013, 1:02:04 AM6/13/13
to phyllis aadutwum, michelle adu-darko, Jonas Afari, emma bedeley, ransford brenya, rupert dogbey, ernest donkor, Adelaide Adjoa Frempong, kotax, roberta nartey, thelma topson, margaret twum, alfred ankrah, fred hobenu, Chrysanthus Kubio, david Achampong a, Kobina Mbroh, Alex Manu, Agbaa, Kwaku Darkwa, Desmond Addo, Clement Nabari, Freda Boateng, Ishmael Sackey, Ayepah Rina, Ruth Osei Fordjour, Kwamena Beecham, Boro, Niggi, Pinii, Setor Kunutsor, goldie wontumi, Senu, Francis Quayson, Zorms, Naa Baake, MC lite, Patrick Ansah, Sarpong, Pia Dogbey, edward baidoo, lamptey PHILIP, Michael Bredu, evelyn aboagye, Daniel Baddoo
Dear All
Finally the investment for the kids has been done.
Please find attached the relevant documents

Thank you all for your support. Congratulate yourselves for a good job done

Stay blessed
Yawbee
EDC T Bills.jpg
EDC iFUND.jpg
Class of 2001 Contributions for Alexandra.xlsx

yaw mensah

Jun 15, 2013, 1:31:09 AM6/15/13
to AFRIYIE, RICHARD (RICHARD)
Boss
Sorry about that.
Please just send the e-mail to me and I will forward it to them.

On the other hand I have copied the group address so if you reply all it should get to all of us
Nice weekend
Yawbee

Jun 15, 2013, 3:38:25 PM6/15/13
to UGMS class of 2001, phyllis aadutwum, michelle adu-darko, Jonas Afari, emma bedeley, ransford brenya, rupert dogbey, ernest donkor, Adelaide Adjoa Frempong, kotax, roberta nartey, thelma topson, margaret twum, alfred ankrah, fred hobenu, Chrysanthus Kubio, david Achampong a, Kobina Mbroh, Alex Manu, Agbaa, Kwaku Darkwa, Desmond Addo, Clement Nabari, Freda Boateng, Ishmael Sackey, Ayepah Rina, Ruth Osei Fordjour, Kwamena Beecham, Boro, Niggi, Pinii, Setor Kunutsor, goldie wontumi, Senu, Francis Quayson, Zorms, Naa Baake, MC lite, Patrick Ansah, Sarpong, Pia Dogbey, edward baidoo, lamptey PHILIP, Michael Bredu, evelyn aboagye, Daniel Baddoo
FYI
From Sandra's husband