Janice Acheampong-Congratulations

baz...@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 11, 2013, 3:59:24 AM10/11/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Kudos to our own DSP. Dr. Mrs. Janice Acheampong who graduates from the Ghana police academy today. From hence I can blatantly violate any traffic rules and count on you. May success follow you in your second profession. Congratulations.
Baza.

dtba...@yahoo.com

Oct 11, 2013, 3:10:36 AM10/11/13
to Bazaadut Dan, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Lucy !!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodafone

Patrick Ansah

Oct 11, 2013, 8:23:14 AM10/11/13
to baz...@yahoo.co.uk, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Thats Great News. Congrats Janice, will be watching you on TV.

Isaac Baidoo

Oct 11, 2013, 4:32:36 AM10/11/13
to Patrick Ansah, baz...@yahoo.co.uk, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Kuki.
This calls for celebration. We know people in high places. Thank God.
Have a nice weekend.
Kotax

Sent from my iPhone

rupert dogbey

Oct 11, 2013, 6:28:48 AM10/11/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Janice. The Ghana Police service is so lucky to have you . Their image is so uplifted by your presence . With you and Papa Desmond , with are fully covered. Rina is going to be very jealous .

Sent from my iPhone

Kwabena Sarpong

Oct 11, 2013, 6:58:47 AM10/11/13
to rupert dogbey, <ugms-class-of-2001@googlegroups.com>
Congrats Janice..my group mate. Our class is proud of you..

Ayepah, Rina

Oct 11, 2013, 7:07:07 AM10/11/13
to Dogbey, Rupert, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Rupert you are right! I am so jealous! Congratulations Janice. You are living my dream and I hope you enjoy it. May your days be filled with nothing but God's blessings.
I still get very excited when a policeman/woman comes close by( that is when they are not trying to arrest me).
Congrats once again.
Oct 11, 2013, 11:49:46 AM10/11/13
to Ayepah, Rina, Dogbey, Rupert, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Congrats . All correct Madam

prince ofosu-mensah

Oct 11, 2013, 1:03:27 PM10/11/13
to Victor Paintsil, Ayepah, Rina, Dogbey, Rupert, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Congrats ooo, DSP Madam Sir!!!

Michelle Adu-Darko

Oct 12, 2013, 1:49:12 PM10/12/13
to Victor Paintsil, Ayepah, Rina, Dogbey, Rupert, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Janice, proud of you!
Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

janice acheampong

Oct 12, 2013, 2:48:29 PM10/12/13
to Michelle Adu-Darko, Dogbey, Rupert, Med Class, Ayepah, Rina, Victor Paintsil

Thanks Miche! Hope ur well.

janice acheampong

Oct 12, 2013, 4:06:40 PM10/12/13
to Michelle Adu-Darko, Victor Paintsil, Rina Ayepah, Med Class, Dogbey, Rupert

Thank you all for the lovely wishes!  God bless!
@ Baza thought you would represent with the union guys: they really made my day!

phyllis tawiah

Oct 13, 2013, 7:02:55 AM10/13/13
to janice acheampong, Michelle Adu-Darko, Dogbey, Rupert, Med Class, Ayepah, Rina, Victor Paintsil
So proud of you Janice.
Go class.
Hey Michelle, its been ages, hope you are doing well.

Phyllis
Message has been deleted