NOW WITH TAMALE TEACHING HOSPITAL

clement nabare

Oct 5, 2013, 5:52:54 AM10/5/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com

Hi mates,
i am now with Tamale Teaching Hospital and just thought i should let you know.
The challenges are terrible but i am sure things will work out. Nobody wants to do anything and nobody obeys instructions.It is simply nauseating. However we will succeed.
anyone can reach me on 0244628803(after end of october).
jafani

Setor Kunutsor

Oct 5, 2013, 2:25:43 PM10/5/13
to clement nabare, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com

Welcome home Clement. Yeah, things will definitely work out!

Sent from my iPhone

yaw mensah

Oct 5, 2013, 3:11:56 PM10/5/13
to clement nabare, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com

Welcome boss.
It is good to be home I suppose.
I think this is a great opportunity for you to make a difference. Great men like you should see these challenges as opportunities to leave a mark.
More grease to your elbows.
Some of us are still around in case you need collaboration to do great and mighty things
Yawbee

Oct 6, 2013, 12:51:56 PM10/6/13
to fred osei, yaw mensah, clement nabare, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Very bold decision Clement knowing the options you had available to you but worth the sacrifice. Fred has nailed it right on the head with that comment.
Be prepared for the worst but definitely no place like home.
All the best.
Kotax.

Sent from my iPhone