Happy birthday

1 view

baz...@yahoo.co.uk

Jul 1, 2013, 7:37:30 PM7/1/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Today is Ishmail Sackey's birthday. He is 39yrs old despite the look. An X-ray of his left 5th distal interphalangeal joint on the lower limb would prove my assertion. I hope he still has one...I personally tried to disarticulate the so called phalanx one fine Friday in 2000.
Happy birthday, Maronski. May your stomach grow in leaps and bounds. May your lips utter beautiful words like the children you've made. And may your unmeasured kindness be your breastplate all through your life.

fred osei

Jul 2, 2013, 3:41:28 AM7/2/13
to baz...@yahoo.co.uk, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com

Hahahahahahahaha