Urgent Response Please !!

prince ofosu-mensah

Jan 2, 2014, 7:01:27 AM1/2/14
Just hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Limassol, South Cyprus had my bag stolen from me with my Cash and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly with my passport, Thank God i still have my passport with me...I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me about (€ 1,000 EURO) to pay for my bills, I will definitely pay back all the money including transfer fee once i get back. please  Let me know if this will be possible so I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me.

I await your response
Prince.