Fwd: Re: Funeral Announcement and Update contributions

kukiarchie

May 8, 2013, 1:28:45 PM5/8/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Totally agree with Bdut on this one.

Would also recommend at least annual get-togethers around the holiday season so those of you out there who happen to be home can be part.  As things are now most of us only get to meet at CPDs. We should not only rally together because of unfortunate incidents like these.

And Paakow Quayson you better check in when you finally get here.

Cheers! !

Janice

Sent from Samsung Mobile

May 8, 2013, 2:23:26 PM5/8/13
to kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Kuki,Kukis,Ikis,Kis,Is,Ssss.....,
                                               Just to tell you I agree a hundred percent with you.Yaw Bee must be commended for putting all this together;he will have a free hemorrhoid operation for that.We have to meet up as a class when we all can.
                                 You will see me next week.I hope I won't be arrested at your hospital for sporting one long dread lock at my posterior fontanelle.
        Paakow.

Sent from my iPad

kukiarchie

May 8, 2013, 4:29:00 PM5/8/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Dreadlocked?? These South Africans finally 'did you in' my brother. But then again with the whole midlife crisis thing creeping in all things are possible.... lol.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Isaac Baidoo

May 8, 2013, 4:36:04 PM5/8/13
to kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha Kuki welcome aboard. Your suggestions are spot on.
Who has the dreadlocks? Paakow is growing bald just like myself and many others I know. No room for even grey to even apply yoomo if you know what i mean. A class get together is long overdue and i second the motion for one lol.
Good evening class. All we have left is 3 days.
By the way today is Captain Brenya's birthday. Happy birthday room.  Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

Francis Quayson

May 8, 2013, 5:08:15 PM5/8/13
to Isaac Baidoo, kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Kotax paa....just one lock.....posterior to the balding patch....like that of Nebuchadnezer....

baz...@yahoo.co.uk

May 8, 2013, 9:07:37 PM5/8/13
to Francis Quayson, Isaac Baidoo, kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Paa kow, you know I am nimble footed. I can dribble a pair of stitch scissors around that dread. You'll have to bring along the 'high' for me to loose my dexterity.
 Class party! Count me in!!!!! Venue? Time? Children allowed? I have to think about my good friend Gbalo, his roommate and  the ultimately fecund Prince Ofosu-Mensah.
 PK, all three boys I have mentioned are very 'serious'. They are highly fecund. Their wives( Thelma, Pia and Freda) are not any different. Show me your friend and I will show you your fecundity. Freda Ofosu-Mensah  is not our Freda for the sake of clarity.
 That said, it is a very pleasant feeling hanging around electronically. I hope all feel this good about self and kindred.  I hang around you for 8yrs, pestering you with my convictions and perceptions.So a couple of pester-years shouldn't be too much to stomach.Time won't come back for me to find out why it was bliss being around you and all.
 All put up their reachable and permanent fon nos: mine is +233209803563

Baza.

rupert dogbey

May 8, 2013, 9:42:55 PM5/8/13
to baz...@yahoo.co.uk, Francis Quayson, Isaac Baidoo, kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Baza, where is all this big English coming from ? Well said though. And I stand to be counted for a class party too. I miss those class party jams where one dances still shirts, pants and dross is all soaked in sweat. Shout out to all my great dance partners ( cant mention names here ) .
Shout out to all the untouchables . And to all B blockers.

Sent from my iPhone

rupert dogbey

May 8, 2013, 9:55:34 PM5/8/13
to baz...@yahoo.co.uk, Francis Quayson, Isaac Baidoo, kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, one more thing. As we prepare to finally put our sister Sandra to rest, we should start thinking of how to keep together in the absence of a disaster. For a start, I suggest that if we are able to contribute in excess of the 10k goal, we use the excess to start a class fund. So please the last minute actors should not be discouraged.
I am reachable too just like Papa Baza.
It's juggy.

Sent from my iPhone

rupert dogbey

May 8, 2013, 10:00:02 PM5/8/13
to baz...@yahoo.co.uk, Francis Quayson, Isaac Baidoo, kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry again. My number came out wrong. It should be 2036910077.

Sent from my iPhone

Francis Quayson

May 9, 2013, 1:23:48 AM5/9/13
to baz...@yahoo.co.uk, Isaac Baidoo, kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Danny Boy,
              You gave me a good one bro.I'm sure you will shave off whatever is left of my hair when you see me.By the way,we have to make a trip to Ataabadze when I'm back;we have to repeat the Cape Coast days.
                Hmmmmm......fecundity......mine remains at one......but I'm looking for an endometrium to bless with a blastocyst.Trust me;when I find it,we'll be talking quadruplets!Those who run last in a race run fastest!
       By the way,Juggy must start working on class awards soon.We have to come up with the silliest categories and the serious ones.Remember,life goes on after our sister is laid to rest.
               We'll be linking up soon,bro.

Sent from my iPad

kukiarchie

May 9, 2013, 3:34:11 AM5/9/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Talking about fecundity though I'm told our brother Maronsky is waaaay up there;  correct me if I'm wrong Kotax. Hahaha!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Baza, where is all this big English coming from ? Well said though. And I stand to be counted for a class party too. I miss those class party jams where one dances still shirts, pants and dross is all soaked in sweat. Shout out to all my great dance partners ( cant mention names here ) .
Shout out to all the untouchables . And to all B blockers.

Sent from my iPhone

Isaac Baidoo

May 9, 2013, 4:42:37 AM5/9/13
to kukiarchie, ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
You are spot on again Kuki.  Maronsky openly admitted on Facebook and I quote "as for me I know how to make babies"  His jewels are as slippery as anything you can imagine. I am sure he will not mind helping any brother or sister in need. Lol.
Over to you Maronsky.
Have a nice day class.

Sent from my iPhone