Fw: Long time no see

yaw mensah

Oct 1, 2013, 10:17:35 PM10/1/13
to phyllis aadutwum, michelle adu-darko, Jonas Afari, emma bedeley, ransford brenya, rupert dogbey, ernest donkor, Adelaide Adjoa Frempong, kotax, roberta nartey, thelma topson, margaret twum, alfred ankrah, fred hobenu, Chrysanthus Kubio, david Achampong a, Kobina Mbroh, Alex Manu, Agbaa, Kwaku Darkwa, Desmond Addo, Clement Nabari, Freda Boateng, Ishmael Sackey, Ayepah Rina, Ruth Osei Fordjour, Kwamena Beecham, Boro, Niggi, Pinii, Setor Kunutsor, goldie wontumi, Senu, Francis Quayson, Zorms, Naa Baake, MC lite, Patrick Ansah, Sarpong, Pia Dogbey, edward baidoo, lamptey PHILIP, Michael Bredu, evelyn aboagye, Daniel Baddoo, UGMS class of 2001
Follow my example, a request from one of us.
I think it is a good idea.
In addition I have added an excel document to help us contact each other easily