My blog

Phyllis Tawiah

Dec 6, 2013, 5:11:20 PM12/6/13
to ugms-clas...@googlegroups.com
Hi class,
I have stared this blog on health education, health literacy and aging and will really like you to participate and add comments on my post.
I sent the link a couple of weeks ago but I believe the mail was probably sent to spam or something.
My latest post was sent today. Debunking the myths- it is about the excuses we hear concerning taking BP meds.
This is the link- www. ichoose to live today.com/ blog WITHOUT ANY BREAKS!!!

Please review, subscribe so that subsequent post will come to your mail directly and help educate our people.
Since we find ourselves in different countries and different parts of these countries, we can give local info which will greatly benefit our people.
Thank you for your response.

Phyllis

Sent from my iPad