Attempt at KDE

1 view

Kiefer Jackson

Mar 18, 2011, 10:58:04 PM3/18/11
to ufu...@googlegroups.com
Im using UCK to attempt to create a KDE distro for UFurmix. I will first try it on a 64-bit ISO from the latest release (10.04) and if it works I will then do the 32-bit.

Сергей

Mar 19, 2011, 3:00:12 AM3/19/11
to ufu...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad to hear it! All the stuff generated for ufurmix 10.04 can be found at https://code.launchpad.net/~shnatsel/ufurmix/lucid, the Karmic branch can be interesting also: https://code.launchpad.net/~shnatsel/ufurmix/karmic
If you need any help, ask at ##fur-dev on Anthrochat network (yes, double hash). I was managing all the technical stuff for ufurmix, so you can ask me directly if you want. My email is also a Jabber account, so use whatever you prefer.

Cheers
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff

Kifura Da Fox

Mar 21, 2011, 9:17:06 PM3/21/11
to Ubuntu Furry Remix discussion
Finishing off with from a good start! I was able to keep the
applications and feel of Ubuntu Furry Remix while implementing default
KDE Software such as Amarok and Konsole. The Splash Screen is KDE
default, but the boot load screen is still Ubuntu Furry Remix. I
enabled Compiz by default and have wallpapers from Ufurmix in the
Picture Folder. If you need anything specific before I make this into
an Iso, please email me @ Thund...@gmail.com