Instrumented UFO detection systems - collated materials?

Isaac Koi

Jul 28, 2021, 11:24:59 AM7/28/21
to EuroU...@groups.io, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone already collated publications (articles, newsletters etc) regarding previous/existing instrumented UFO field study / detection projects?

I'm doing some work on a few possibilities and have collated some material on various previous/existing projects (which I'll share soon) but don't want to reinvent the wheel if anyone has done this properly already.

(I've already connected with a few people actively involved in previous/existing projects).

All the best,

Isaac