PDFs : 79 issues of "The UFO Enigma" ("UFO Study Group of Greater St Louis", Missouri USA)

1 view

Isaac Koi

Jul 26, 2021, 6:57:11 AM7/26/21
to EuroU...@groups.io, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
A couple of years ago, Joe Palermo (the former president of the American group the "UFO Study Group of Greater St Louis", Missouri USA) kindly gave me permission to upload their newsletter "The UFO Enigma".

The AFU in Sweden scanned about 80 issues at that time. I added them to the online archive back then, but didn't want to post an announcement until I'd filled in some of the gaps. I have, however, not succeeded in obtaining any more issues - so hope that posting this announcement now of this upload prompts others to come forward with some of the missing issues.

All the best,

Isaac