PDFs : "CAUS Bulletin" UFO newsletter (USA, 1980s, Barry Greenwood and Lawrence Fawcett)

Isaac Koi

Jul 21, 2021, 12:40:33 PM7/21/21
to ufo-col...@googlegroups.com, EuroU...@groups.io
Barry Greenwood has kindly given permission for me to make scans of the "CAUS Bulletin" UFO newsletter (which he published with Larry Fawcett in the 1980s) available in the online archive I've been developing.

This newsletter focused on FOIA requests and the other UFO research done by Barry Greenwood and Lawrence Fawcett, e.g. regarding MJ-12.

I added another CAUS newsletter, "Just Cause", to the online archive last year in a separate folder.

All the best,

Isaac