PDFs : Further 5 sets of Allen Greenfield's UFO newsletters (USA)

1 view

Isaac Koi

Jul 25, 2021, 10:53:43 AM7/25/21
to EuroU...@groups.io, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
I have now uploaded a further batch of 5 different UFO newsletters produced by Allen Greenfield (further to the permission he kindly gave me several years ago).

A few years ago, Allen Greenfield kindly gave me permission to upload scans of his publications. At that time, I uploaded a batch of scans of several of his newsletters, namely "American UFO Committee Review", "Owlexandrian Initiate", "Ufology Notebook", "UFO Sighter", "The Paraufologist" and "Look-See". More recently, I uploaded his "Alternate Horizons" newsletters.

With thanks (once again) to the AFU in Sweden for the scans, I have now uploaded the following 5 sets of Allen Greenfield's UFO newsletters:

(a) "Aerial Phenomena Perspectives"
(b) "Flying Saucer Observations"
(c) "Saucer Album"
(d) "Saucer Commentary"
(e) "Small Steps Giant Leaps"
The folders containing each of these newsletters has "Allen Greenfield" after their name in the list of publications from the USA on the AFU's website.