PDFs of Grant Cameron's UFO archives now online + Tests of "Grant" AI chatbot with 30,000+ pages

Isaac Koi

Jun 21, 2024, 11:30:57 AMJun 21
to EuroU...@groups.io, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
I have now uploaded over 1,400 searchable PDFs (containing over 30,000 pages of documentation) from Grant Cameron's UFO archives - thanks to scanning by Grant - to my free online UFO archive kindly hosted by the AFU in Sweden.

This archive contains numerous documents relating to various Presidents (including President Bill Clinton, President Ronald Reagan, President Jimmy Carter), emails (including from Eric Davis, of the "Wilson Davis Memo"), newspaper articles, UFO magazine articles, UFO book chapters, archived webpages etc relating to the National Enquirer, Frank Scully, Charlie Red Star, Donald Keyhoe, Roswell, Rahma and more.

I've also created a new AI chatbot ("Grant") that has assimilated this collection of over 1,400 PDFs from Grant Cameron's archive of UFO material.

Here's a list of the parts of the folder that I have created in Grant Cameron's name:

1) Introduction

2) AFFA Swan

3) Advanced Theoretical Physics WG

4) Bill Moore

5) Canada

6) Cartoons

7) Charlie Red Star

8) Eric Walker

9) Frank Scully

10) John Salter

11) Lee Graham

12) McDonnell Douglas

13) Nancy Tremaine

14) National Enquirer

15) President Bill Clinton

15.1) Al Gore

15.2) C.B. Scott Jones

15.3) Clinton Library

15.4) FOIA - OSTP

15.4.1) OSTP - FOIA 01 22

15.5) Other

16) President Dwight Eisenhower

17) President Franklin Roosevelt

18) President George H W Bush

19) President George W Bush

20) President Gerald Ford

21) President Harry Truman

22) President Jimmy Carter

23) President Lyndon Johnson

24) President Richard Nixon

25) President Robert Kennedy

26) President Ronald Reagan

27) Presidentialufo docs

28) Presidents - General

29) z - Other

More details, links and screenshots of my "Grant" chatbot, and Grant's collection, in my blog post.

https://isaackoiup.blogspot.com/2024/06/grant-camerons-ufo-archives-now-online.html

All the best,

Isaac