PDFs: "New Ufologist" magazine (UK, 1990s) edited by Jenny Randles, Paul Fuller and other leading UK UFO researchers

Isaac Koi

Jul 1, 2022, 8:22:48 AM7/1/22
to EuroU...@groups.io, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
"The New Ufologist" magazine was edited by Jenny Randles, Paul Fuller and other leading British UFO researchers in the 1990s.

This magazine included material by Paul Devereux, Nick Redfern, Philip Klass, Ralph Noyes, Kent Jeffrey, Neil Nixon and others, in addition to various UFO articles by Jenny Randles and Paul Fuller.

One issue (issue 3) includes a history of the AFU in Sweden by Anders Liljegren. Anders is one of those at the AFU that - a couple of decades later - has helpfully scanned these issues.

Jenny Randles not only kindly let me know that she had no objection to my uploading scans of "The New Ufologist" but also took the time to contact Paul Fuller for me. Paul similarly had no objection to these uploads.

I have added this publication to the folder for UFO magazines from the United Kingdom.

https://isaackoiup.blogspot.com/2022/07/new-ufologist-magazine-edited-by-jenny.html

All the best,

Isaac

Edward Gehrman

Jul 1, 2022, 10:05:27 AM7/1/22
to ufo-collective, EuroU...@groups.io
Collective,
Does anyone in the collective have Ray Santilli's email address.  If so, could you email it to me?  Thanks
Ed