objects found in 1947

Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos

Jul 16, 2022, 9:22:09 AM7/16/22
to NICAP Research, PROJECT 1947, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues:
In the following 1951 article there is a 4-picture collage: I need references to the information pertaining to the findings #3 and #4. Can someone help?
Thanks and best regards,
Vicente-Juan

cosmo_disgrace_saucers.jpg

Isaac Koi

Jul 16, 2022, 9:41:12 AM7/16/22
to ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Hi V-J,

Number 3 (on the bottom left in the 4-picture collage), which looks a bit like a clock-face, is part of a prototype "Gray Goose" aircraft, photographed in 1949 in a barn near Glen Burnie, Maryland owned by Louis Pumphrey - the landlord of Jonathan Caldwell.

I posted some information, newspaper clipping and a better photo of Caldwell's partially dismantled "Gray Goose" in response to a recent query on Twitter, at the link below.
https://twitter.com/isaackoi/status/1462052954396057610

(Putting the names above into Google will find other photos and items online).

Cheers,

Isaac

Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos

Jul 19, 2022, 2:19:18 PM7/19/22
to ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much. Initially I had thought these remains were found in 1947, a year of my interest for a project under way.
V-J