The Saucers That Time Forgot

Curt Collins

Dec 16, 2021, 10:50:28 AM12/16/21
to UFO Collective
Many of the concepts circulating today about UFOs had an origin long ago and were based on things besides scientific observation. Shortly after f lying saucers mystified the world in 1947, but one San Francisco man said he had the answer. Saucers were spaceships from another world, back after many centuries to check on their project - the human race.  Sneide 1947 Space Ships.pnghttps://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-1947-pioneer-of-ufo-extraterrestrial.html

Curt Collins

Dec 30, 2021, 9:48:47 AM12/30/21
to UFO Collective
A California insomniac had UFO contact, began a lecture career, and scored a book deal - all in one month. His rise to saucer stardom stalled after "discrepancies" in his story were exposed. The Story of Sid Padrick:
Sidney Padrick Contact.jpg

Curt Collins

Jan 13, 2022, 9:55:59 AM1/13/22
to UFO Collective
Latest at The Saucers That Time Forgot:

Science fiction magazine Amazing Stories Sept. 1944 featured Robert Moore Williams’ “Star Base X,” a WWII story about a teardrop-shaped UFO, a spaceship flown by alien invaders.

Saucers Before Saucers.jpg

Science Fiction: Saucers Before Saucers

Curt Collins

Jan 27, 2022, 9:48:18 AM1/27/22
to UFO Collective
New from The Saucers That Time Forgot:

Throughout the early 1950s, brilliant UFOs were seen streaking across northeastern skies. The descriptions were all similar, and guesses ranged from fiery planes crashing to flying saucers. Some of them were a military test project by the US government.

Curt Collins

Feb 10, 2022, 8:00:46 AM2/10/22
to UFO Collective
​“Flying Saucers,” a 4-page tract from the Laymen’s Home Missionary Movement, argued that UFOs were not secret weapons or extraterrestrial spaceships, but demonic manifestations; signs foretelling Judgement Day.

Demon UFOs.jpg
The Saucers That Time Forgot:

Curt Collins

Feb 23, 2022, 1:29:34 PM2/23/22
to UFO Collective
Classes on UFOs and aliens were held at the U.S. Air Force Academy. Once disclosed, the textbook was withdrawn, the ET studies canceled. Or so we were told.
An epic new report exposing the full story, and all 3 versions of the controversial UFO chapter. USAFA Textbook.jpg

Curt Collins

Mar 10, 2022, 9:42:41 AM3/10/22
to UFO Collective
Russia and the USA in a fight to capture a flying saucer and its technology.
That's the plot for a sensational 1950s movie that was never made (as planned).
Not science fiction, it was supposedly based on documented UFO material from government files: "Project Saucer."

Curt Collins

Mar 24, 2022, 8:55:23 AM3/24/22
to UFO Collective
The 1942 Battle of Los Angeles, like the '47 Roswell incident, was a big military-related newspaper story resurrected decades later as a major UFO case. A new article examining the metamorphosis.

https://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blogspot.com/2022/03/how-battle-of-los-angeles-became-ufo.html

Curt Collins

Apr 7, 2022, 9:46:25 AM4/7/22
to UFO Collective
The 1961 Betty and Barney Hill case made alien abductions famous, but accounts of spaceships capturing people were circulating long before the UFO reports of 1947.
See this article for some little-known examples.

Early Alien Abductions.jpg

Curt Collins

Apr 21, 2022, 9:45:34 AM4/21/22
to UFO Collective
A famous ufologist once noted that the more impressive unexplained UFO sightings all "fit into a pattern," and listed five common observable characteristics. A look at early attempts to find a signal in the noise.

Edward Gehrman

Apr 21, 2022, 5:40:07 PM4/21/22
to ufo-collective
Curt,
Interesting article.  About 800,000 folks are disappeared in the USA every year.  Ten percent or about 80,000 disappear permanently, no trace. I find David Jacob's work convincing.  So I think abductions do happen on a regular basis.  But the abductors are from this planet, evolved here as part of the ecology of earth just like we (humans)have.  The creature in the alien autopsy is an earth evolved example.  You are correct.  These creatures have been exhibiting this behavior for many moons.

May 5, 2022, 8:51:44 AM5/5/22
to UFO Collective
Project Blue Book found that less than 2% of UFO reports were hoaxes. That tiny fraction caused some of their biggest headaches, yet government policy virtually gave hoaxers the green light. Read this to find out why.

Edward Gehrman

May 5, 2022, 5:50:29 PM5/5/22
to ufo-collective

Curt, List,

You wrote: "Air Force is deliberately denying or withholding. information which, if revealed, would prove the existence of "saucers".  That is correct!
Most researchers who have looked closely at the miles of evidence must realize that something is out there, something real and substantial.  But we are not allowed to see or observe any of the debris we all know exists like wreckage from Nogal Canyon or Roswell; and you are all missing the boat when you insist that the Alien Autopsy is a hoax.  It was a SNAFU!  That creature on the table is who we share the planet with.  Like an Ancient Alien, but not an alien.
Ed

May 12, 2022, 7:09:53 PM5/12/22
to egeh...@psln.com, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Ed, Curt, Collective -

As nearly everyone in the world knows, the Alien Autopsy was a hoax.

Kevin

PS: Yes, I went there.

Edward Gehrman

May 13, 2022, 1:12:10 AM5/13/22
to krandle993, ufo-collective
Kevin,
Not everyone agrees.
Ed

May 13, 2022, 7:28:01 AM5/13/22
to egeh...@psln.com, krandle993 via UFO Collective

Edward Gehrman

May 13, 2022, 10:48:56 AM5/13/22
to krandle993, ufo-collective
Kevin,
My evidence is the crash site identification and location, the cameraman's identity, his drawings.  Spyros didn't become involved until after the fact.  He was booted from the "magic Circle" for being a liar and was bankrupt during the time when the AA surfaced.  He is taking credit for something he didn't create, the ultimate illusion.
Is Roger mistaken?  You can easily see for yourself what Roder is describing.  And are all the other doctor's who observed the AA footage  wrong?
Ed

May 13, 2022, 11:44:46 AM5/13/22
to egeh...@psln.com, jackbre...@yahoo.com, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Ed -

Yes... Appeal to authority is not a winning strategy... The Alien Autopsy is a fake.

Kevin

PS: Yes, I'm jerking your chain because you simply do not dispassionately evaluate the evidence.

Edward Gehrman

May 13, 2022, 7:52:29 PM5/13/22
to krandle993, Jack Brewer, ufo-collective
Kevin,
Which evidence?  Roger's interview certainly left the impression of evidence, to me.  Did you have a problem with it?
He said that evidence from his observations indicated that the AA wasn't a hoax.  And why can't we use Bluejay's
insights?  If the AA is a hoax, then you should be able to produce some  dispassionate
evidence that I can really feel dispassionate about.
Ed

May 19, 2022, 8:50:07 AM5/19/22
to UFO Collective
In the recent Congressional UAP hearing, the committee asked: What are the consequences for people hoaxing UFO reports? Here's a look at some historical cases of UFO Crimes and Punishment.

Curt Collins

Jul 7, 2022, 12:27:40 PM7/7/22
to UFO Collective
The first-generation ufologists did not grow up with flying saucers; they became fascinated in the phenomena as adults. One such pioneer was Norman S. Bean, electrical engineer. https://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blogspot.com/2022/07/ufo-expert-and-lecturer-norman-s-bean.html

Curt Collins

Aug 4, 2022, 9:25:09 AM8/4/22
to UFO Collective
William Ferguson was teleported to Mars where he was taught the secrets of UFOs and the universe. Back on earth, he founded an organization seeking cosmic fellowship, which reached out to two U.S. Presidents.

Curt Collins

Aug 18, 2022, 9:38:34 AM8/18/22
to UFO Collective

UFO pictures – it began with a drawing by a witness, but was followed by artists’ renderings and cartoons in newspapers. See our gallery of the first flying saucer art from 1947. https://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-first-ufo-pictures-cartoons.html

Curt Collins

Sep 1, 2022, 10:36:38 AM9/1/22
to UFO Collective

UFO reports of contact with benevolent space visitors led to the formation of study groups. In the early 1970s, one school taught members to ascend to the next level and join the aliens. https://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blogspot.com/2022/09/ufos-going-to-next-level.html