strange-shaped UFO

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos

未读,
2022年6月8日 18:20:352022/6/8
收件人 eurou...@groups.io、ufo-col...@googlegroups.com、nicap-r...@googlegroups.com、narca...@googlegroups.com、sunlite-disc...@googlegroups.com
The unfortunately-deceased ufologist Franck Boitte wrote to me in 2016 to say:

One of the most intriguing and atypical cases of the 1989-1992 Belgian wave occurred on June 26th, 1989.
It remained unfortunately unknown until 1993. I invesdtigated the case. The witness seems credible enough to
me. His wife assisted to the end of the observation and she confirmed his report. Interestingly enough, the witness is (or was) a mechanical engineer. This was his only observation at the time of my enquiry. After having completed my RDE, I wrote to another (non SOBEPS) local investigator, B. Pintus to get information on the witness' credibility. He didn't wrote me back. My question : have you ever heard or seen pics. of an object looking like this one ?

See the attached drawing he sent to me.

I have now reasons to revisit this type of flying object. There are party, weather, and research balloons displaying similar appendices, but they largely differ in dimension and cruising height.

I am collecting information or references to photographic cases or examples of similar objects or balloons. I will appreciate any input you can provide.

Thank you and best regards,

Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos
1989, 28 de junio, Berrnissart, witness.jpg

Terry W. Colvin

未读,
2022年6月9日 11:48:162022/6/9
收件人 ufo-col...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for that photograph.  It is indeed an unusual shape for known balloons, but perhaps a party balloon custom made.

I did a search at Project Blue Book, the fold3 dot com version, using "balloon shape".  I get 787 results.  I don't recall any object in the files that resembles the odd shape in the drawing.

Terry

( a few miles south of Hua Hin, Thailand )

.

.

.

Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos