Steven Greer UFO archive - list of Disclosure Project files and getting them organised / assimilated

1 view

Isaac Koi

Jun 25, 2024, 12:37:34 PM (11 days ago) Jun 25
to EuroU...@groups.io, ufo-col...@googlegroups.com
Dr Steven Greer recently made available online a collection of UFO material (documents, emails, videos and photos) from his archives, in the "Disclosure Project Intelligence Archive".

The website for that archive states that it is "a work in progress" and comments, in capital letters, that "THERE IS STILL WORK TO BE DONE ON IT IN TERMS OF CATEGORIZATION AND LABELING".

Unfortunately, that website is - well - not exactly user friendly. (Okay ... it's a pain in the bottom to try to use it!).

In case it helps others, I'm sharing in a blog post at the link below a basic roadmap to that archive that I created recently (using AI software to map the contents of the website). This lists the various sections of the website, gives a URL for that section, and the files in each section.

This is the first step in an attempt to organise the material shared by Steven Greer.

(I've found this list helpful to find interesting nuggets in that mass of material).

The next step in getting this material organised (and assimilated by an AI chatbot...), and providing some further aids to finding material on Steven Greer's website, is proving more difficult than I hoped. "Jamski" on Twitter (@findjamski) has very kindly been attempting to assist with some technical issues relating to the next step, but this is proving to be a bit of a challenge.

All the best,

Isaac