Anybody working in Warid Billing?

Jawad Zafar

Aug 10, 2010, 2:23:59 AM8/10/10
to UET-CS Yahoogroup, uet_cs
Salam,

I need some help from any person who is working in Warid Billing. If you are working or you know any of your friends, please ask him to contact me at the earliest

My warid bill has shooted to Rs. 8000 just in one night, while I have not used it and my credit limit is 1500. The call center people are not telling me the details as they say that they have restricted access to the system (to which I personally does not believe)

Please help me in this regard. You may contact me either my replying to this message at my email or at my mobile (my outgoing is blocked and I do hope that incoming will also be blocked anytime)

--
Best Regards,

Jawad Zafar
0321-4454549