Spreading False Information

Junaid Tahir

Jun 27, 2024, 11:01:02 PM (6 days ago) Jun 27

The Dangers of Negative Gossip and Backbiting
The Impact of Negativity
Embrace Positivity

What makes me sad is when I see people gossiping negatively, backbiting, and pulling others down. It hurts even more when they make extreme remarks about someone's character, especially when they haven’t worked closely with that person. Such individuals possess a polluted thought process, and their gossip pollutes the minds around them. Most of the time, they spread negativity and false information.

I wonder why these people have such a weak criterion for judging others and why they have such loose tongues that engage in character assassination all day long. My question to such people is whether they have the courage to say the same remarks in front of the person. If not, then most likely, their perception and judgment are based on false grounds, and they should abstain from such garbage talks and negative criticism.

As a matter of fact, if you are negative, you are spreading negativity too. On the contrary, if you are an all-positive personality, you are generating ripples of peace and happiness in society. Therefore, I urge you not to waste your precious energy and time on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts, or things you cannot control.

Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment. Engage in constructive activities and act like a responsible professional, a dutiful citizen, and a nice family member. By doing so, you contribute positively to your environment and encourage others to do the same.

Junaid Tahir
Blogger, Editor, Designer
Exceediance | allgoodschools