UDSM ALUMNI

UDSM CONVOCATION

Jul 22, 2014, 7:33:44 AM7/22/14
to UDBS Alumni Association, udbs-...@googlegroups.com

HELLO ALUMNI,

It’s our earnest hope that you are well.

The University of Dar es Salaam Convocation office would like to keep you posted and connected in cases of information, publication(s) and the "MLIMANI" newsletter which will contain highlights of what is happening at the university main campus and its constituent colleges (Mkwawa University College of Education and Dar es Salaam University College of Education)

It is our belief that such information is of importance and will contribute towards your intellectual sphere and reciprocate development to the university in reaching its intended goals.

Please like our Face book page where you will find a range of latest updates of what is happening.

Follow the following link: https://www.facebook.com/udsm.alumni

For more information Contact:

Daniel Stephen

Convocation Liaison Officer