MLIMANI NEWSLETTER

UDSM CONVOCATION

Apr 4, 2017, 3:43:40 AM4/4/17
to UDBS Alumni Association, udbs-...@googlegroups.com, udbsa...@gmail.com, udsm_m...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Alumni/Friend  of the University of Dar es Salaam

Hope all is well with you.

Please see our new issue of Mlimani Newsletter. As usual, the newsletter offers popular columns covering various events, focusing on University administration, University colleges, and what’s happening at the hill. This issue can be obtained on
https://www.udsm.ac.tz/sites/default/files/UDSM_NEWSLETTER_FINAL_PRINTING.pdf
   Mlimani Newsletter is published thrice a year and distributed to over 46,000 Alumni and 941 Corporations on our database, and through our University website. We welcome individuals and institutions/companies to support publication and widening circulation by buying advertisement space and donation.

Kindly contact our office anytime on any ideas on how the University can engage its alumni if you want your information or research article to be featured in our 2017 issue, finish a pledge or an interest to partner with our University, and for more.

Thank you again for your generous support to the University.
Kind regards,

Daniel Stephen
Convocation Liaison Officer
0715/0754- 623395