HL7 Connectathon Express Lanes Track, leveraging UDAP

Julie Maas

Mar 18, 2019, 3:27:36 PM3/18/19
to UDAP
Hi all,

Work has begun on the next HL7 meeting's FHIR connectathon track for May 4-5 in Montreal and I have begun to post some draft track notes at the link below. Those who wish to participate are encouraged to send feedback on the proposed track scenarios. I'll be scheduling a web meeting or two prior to the connectathon. It's my understanding that Sandra is looking for track proposals to be submitted prior to Thursday 3/21 so please comment on any suggested additions early this week.

Julie