OKTA - Tiered Oauth

Brett Stringham

May 22, 2024, 9:43:58 AMMay 22
to UDAP
Greetings Dan:)

@Dan Cinnamon -

I'm starting work that incorporates the Tiered OAuth flow into my Springboot UDAP client. I was curious if you have a server running as an IDP that supports that flow. I wanted to use your IdP another others (e.g., Joe Shook) that I'll test against.

Thanks - Brett

Dan Cinnamon

May 22, 2024, 3:23:53 PMMay 22
to UDAP
Hi Brett-

Sounds great! Yes, thanks for reaching out on that, as I have had some changes recently to my setup.  The base URL of my IDP is: https://udap.zimt.work/oauth2/auscgvcl06zlomonf1d7.
To be sure that I'm clear- that is the authorization server that only supports openid, email, profile, udap, etc. scopes... it is not securing any FHIR endpoints. It is intended that the dataholder's authorization server would use this as an upstream IDP.

In terms of credentials - I had to reset them recently- so we may just need to sync on Zulip or something and I can provide credentials.

Brett Stringham

May 24, 2024, 4:10:15 PMMay 24
to udap-d...@googlegroups.com
Perfect Dan! I'll ping you on Zulip as noted below.