UDAP Test Tool

Julie Maas

Oct 14, 2020, 6:40:35 PM10/14/20
to UDAP
Hello all,

The UDAP Test Tool is now available for use in testing implementations of UDAP workflows. Registration and a UDAP test certificate is currently complimentary and questions and comments about UDAP certificates, the profiles themselves, and the test tool are welcome within this forum.

We've also posted several links to recent presentations about UDAP on the site, for reference.

Check out http://www.udap.org for more!

Best regards,
Julie
@udapTools

PS In case you missed my recent blog post about the UDAP ecosystem or just want to hear the Lenny Kravitz playlist that goes with it, you can find that here: