UDAP Test Tool Server Tests - Test 16 - How many successful client registrations should there be?

Tom Loomis

Aug 6, 2021, 2:51:39 PMAug 6
to UDAP
Still chipping away at this.   Can you tell me how many successful client registrations there should be in test 16?  We have a limit of 5 client applications with the dev account for OKTA.  I want to make sure I'm chasing real errors we get some 403's but it may be once the tool as created 5 registrations.

Thanks
Tom

UDAP

Aug 9, 2021, 2:46:37 PMAug 9
to UDAP

Hi Tom,

In the current release of the Test Tool, Test 16 makes approximately 70 registration requests. However, most of these are intentionally defective requests where the test tool expects an error rather than a successful registration. If your system is correctly handling the negative cases, Test 16 should only result in one successful registration event per run.

Thank you,

The UDAP Team
UDAP.org