Thank you for your recent feedback; ISA comment period ends today

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Julie Maas

未读,
2019年9月23日 14:41:292019/9/23
收件人 UDAP
Hello all,

Thank you for your comments related to UDAP at the ONC Interoperability Forum and at the recent HL7 FHIR connectathon. We appreciate the continued feedback toward improving the UDAP profiles.

As you know, the ONC is currently soliciting comments for the Interoperability Standards Advisory through the end of today. I wanted to share with the group that I made several comments to the ISA today. If you are interested in making your own comments, feel free to reuse any of my comment text.

Please see below for sections where UDAP-related comments were submitted:

Best regards,
Julie
回复全部
回复作者