TEFCA FHIR Testing Track

Brett Stringham

Feb 28, 2023, 12:15:12 PM2/28/23
to UDAP

(FYI) Greetings UDAP Community -

Next week I'm attending the IHE FHIR Projectathon to test my UDAP FHIR Client - Springboot implementation. I'm sharing the details below in case others, in the UDAP community, have interest in attending.

From: Bill Mehegan <bmeh...@carequality.org>

Subject: RE: IHE FHIR Projectathon Participation Request

Here are some links that will help facilitate your participation.

Connectathon Google sheet (sign up/info for participants): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sPkTIU5sH4t5fUrogiHOR8d-2t1zR6nQ7JwQaTXGf7c/edit#gid=0

HIMSS/IHE info sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17yBNJLK0ZTiHv-GPF_rXA8HdVTQKX47_/edit

Our goal for the event is very simple; to confirm vendors have the ability to use Dynamic Registration/UDAP for FHIR Based Exchange. We would also like to see participants test out 3.1 and 3.2 of the TEFCA FHIR IG

Participants should bring a widely trusted test cert to the event. We’re also waiting on a process to be completed by DirectTrust to attain an RCE Test cert, but there’s been a delay in formalizing that process. It should be fully baked in the next day or two, but I’d been advising the widely trusted route just in case.

Joseph Shook

Feb 28, 2023, 12:51:14 PM2/28/23
to UDAP
Hmm...  That sounds like another great chance to test.  I knew there was other testing but this is the first time I had a link.

Thanks for sharing.  Short notice.  No remote?

Brett Stringham

Feb 28, 2023, 11:07:42 PM2/28/23
to udap-d...@googlegroups.com
They do provide a remote option for the FHIR UDAP DCR Track:)