Test 3 is getting incomplete due to the optional field

sandeep ranjitkar

Sep 9, 2021, 2:17:00 PMSep 9
to UDAP
We followed the steps as required for the Test 3 and submitted the signed software statement for Client App Test with Clients Credentials as Grant Type and we got the report as Incomplete with some fields which is mentioned as conditional and required only in case of other grant  type (authorization code) and few other incomplete status

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 23.56.31.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 23.56.14.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 23.56.22.png

UDAP Team

Sep 9, 2021, 4:34:36 PMSep 9
to udap-d...@googlegroups.com

It looks like you are including an empty redirect_uris array in your software statement, which is not allowed. The redirect_uris key should be omitted entirely from the software statement when authorization_code grant type is not requested.

The UDAP Team

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 23.56.31.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 23.56.14.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 23.56.22.png

sandeep ranjitkar

Sep 10, 2021, 12:48:23 AMSep 10
to udap-d...@googlegroups.com
No I have not kept the redirect_urls field at all as it was mentioned as required just incase of authorization_code grant type but still giving the incomplete status. Below is the statement how it looks like that we submitted. The red marked ones are value replaced for sharing purposes but we kept as needed for original request.
{
  "iss": "The URI from the certiciation here ",
  "sub": "The URI from the certiciation here ",
  "aud": "https://test.udap.org/oauth/stage/register",
  "exp": 1631248621,
  "iat": 1631248381,
  "jti": "a34562b681-4654-4a1c-a9f9-37f645481d44b0",
  "client_name": "Client Name",
  "grant_types": [
    "client_credentials"
  ],
  "token_endpoint_auth_method": "private_key_jwt"
}

With Regards,

Sandeep Ranjit, Founder and C.O.D, Software Engineer bitsbeat IT Solution  +977-9808588164 www.sandeepranjit.com.np

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 2:19 AM UDAP Team <colla...@udap.org> wrote:

It looks like you are including an empty redirect_uris array in your software statement, which is not allowed. The redirect_uris key should be omitted entirely from the software statement when authorization_code grant type is not requested.

The UDAP Team

UDAP

Sep 10, 2021, 9:57:39 AMSep 10
to UDAP
Which area(s) is/are incomplete and which are not passing? Are you also submitting the registration request as in 3?

sandeep ranjitkar

Sep 10, 2021, 10:18:26 AMSep 10
to udap-d...@googlegroups.com
The above request is for the registration of TEST 3

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 7:42 PM UDAP <udap-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Which area(s) is/are incomplete and which are not passing? Are you also submitting the registration request as in 3?

UDAP

Sep 10, 2021, 10:35:53 AMSep 10
to UDAP
Can you share how the results displayed on the test tool are different from the screen shots at the beginning of this thread, or the same (are you still seeing the same errors)?

Would it be possible to send us the entire command you are submitting, perhaps privately via email if you prefer, including the header?

And what response from the server do you receive after your POST?

sandeep ranjitkar

Sep 10, 2021, 10:39:28 AMSep 10
to UDAP
Hi, we have completed the test now seems the redirect_uris is a required field no matter which grant_types is used so maybe the UDAP document should be updated. It is really confusing with suggestions mentioned in the document.

UDAP

Sep 10, 2021, 2:18:05 PMSep 10
to UDAP
This has been corrected; will you please test again without including the redirect_uris for client credentials grant type, as per the documentation?