Open Source Node UDAP Implementation

Tom Loomis

Jan 4, 2024, 2:58:31 PMJan 4
to UDAP
Happy New Year All! I am happy to share, in collaboration with Dan Cinnamon, we have released a public open source implementation of the FHIR UDAP Security specification (https://hl7.org/fhir/us/udap-security/STU1/).  The implementation includes repos for common, client (with a test UI), and server functionality (https://github.com/Evernorth/hl7-fhir-udap-docs)

Brett Stringham

Jan 4, 2024, 3:40:05 PMJan 4
to udap-d...@googlegroups.com
That's great news Tom. I'll check it out!

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024, 12:58 PM Tom Loomis <tlo...@arcanumsolutions.com> wrote:
Happy New Year All! I am happy to share, in collaboration with Dan Cinnamon, we have released a public open source implementation of the FHIR UDAP Security specification (https://hl7.org/fhir/us/udap-security/STU1/).  The implementation includes repos for common, client (with a test UI), and server functionality (https://github.com/Evernorth/hl7-fhir-udap-docs)

Julie Maas

Jan 4, 2024, 4:19:16 PMJan 4
to UDAP
That is great to hear! Sharing to Twitter also...