Pickup Today at 6

Brett Auriemma

Nov 22, 2021, 2:49:57 PM11/22/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Pickup today at Harrington Turf at 6 PM!

Brett Auriemma

Nov 22, 2021, 5:59:14 PM11/22/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, unfortunately the lights at the turf are off so no game tonight.

Andrew Wisor

Nov 22, 2021, 6:04:44 PM11/22/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Damn. I was on my way.

david....@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2021, 6:07:12 PM11/22/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Finally decided to try to get better at ultimate? Pickup is the place!

David Boyer

Wade (Flick)

Nov 22, 2021, 6:51:59 PM11/22/21
to UD pickup ultimate
I'm usually chill about ultimate, but Wisor this is like your 4th time doing this and pickup people (people who actually come and play) have voiced their opinions on your comments. If you have no intention of coming to pickup please don't post in this group chat. I, we don't appreciate any of this sarcasm because this discourages people who actually want to play from coming. I'm sorry, but when you do this to pickup and pickup players, my home and my second family, I have to say something. Pls don't do it again. Thanks. :)

It's ok Brett. It was a good attempt. We can try tomorrow afternoon or something.

Boyer, wtf

Andrew Wisor

Nov 22, 2021, 7:19:04 PM11/22/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wade,

I appreciate your feedback. I meant no offense to the community but it seems I may have upset some people. Sorry for doing so and I will refrain from responding in the future.

Andrew

Nicholas Trompeter

Nov 24, 2021, 8:05:24 PM11/24/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Any interest in a game tomorrow or Friday? It’s my last weekend in Delaware!

On Nov 22, 2021, at 6:52 PM, Wade (Flick) <wkl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm usually chill about ultimate, but Wisor this is like your 4th time doing this and pickup people (people who actually come and play) have voiced their opinions on your comments. If you have no intention of coming to pickup please don't post in this group chat. I, we don't appreciate any of this sarcasm because this discourages people who actually want to play from coming. I'm sorry, but when you do this to pickup and pickup players, my home and my second family, I have to say something. Pls don't do it again. Thanks. :)

Ian Stevenson

Nov 24, 2021, 8:09:39 PM11/24/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
1 pm in Arden on Friday!

Kent Kwah

Nov 24, 2021, 8:10:10 PM11/24/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
I believe there will be a game on Friday at 1 at Arden to try to burn some turkey calories away.

Nicholas Trompeter

Nov 24, 2021, 8:38:48 PM11/24/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
See everyone there!