Pickup Saturday 5/29

Andrew Hausman

May 28, 2021, 4:54:23 PM5/28/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
What up happy Friday!

Let's play tomorrow afternoon at the reservoir! Might rain a little but will still be a good time.

Don't be afraid to reply back to generate some additional interest!

Haus

Jonathan Cohen

May 28, 2021, 6:10:28 PM5/28/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
I as well would like to play some ultimate

Vamshi Reddy

May 28, 2021, 6:24:19 PM5/28/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I'm interested. Can you send me the exact pickup location and/or the place where the game will be held?

Thanks
Vamshi

Dwayne Pragg

May 28, 2021, 6:28:30 PM5/28/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Marked Location.loc.vcf

Vamshi Reddy

May 28, 2021, 6:51:46 PM5/28/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! And also the time when I should be there?

On Fri, May 28, 2021, 6:28 PM Dwayne Pragg <dwayne....@gmail.com> wrote:

Old Paper Mill Road Park
Newark, DE  19711
United States

Andrew Hausman

May 28, 2021, 7:32:44 PM5/28/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dwayne! Let's go with 1230 warm up,  1pm start. Same recommendations (water/ light/ dark/ cleats) as for Lums.

Vamshi Reddy

May 29, 2021, 12:27:24 PM5/29/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Not sure if I'm at the right location but I'm currently in the Newark reservoir parking. Could any one of you give me the exact location or please call me at 330-842-6659?

Thanks
Vamshi

Dwayne Pragg

May 29, 2021, 12:49:37 PM5/29/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
People should probably be there by now, but it’s across the street in the gravel parking next to the open field. Should have been on the exact mark I sent yesterday.

shane mclaughlin

May 31, 2021, 8:59:48 AM5/31/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Hello all this is a reminder we are hosting a open hat tournament for all skill levels today at lums pond state park sign ups start at 12 teams will be assigned shortly after all participants are signed up in a timely manor. Biggest part of this tournament is to get everyone back together and enjoy this great Holliday weekend . Let’s please all try to do this safely and have a great time looking forward to seeing everyone out there soon! Chow

Eric Robinson

May 31, 2021, 9:55:49 PM5/31/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
What a glorious day! Much love to everyone who organized this awesome event. Thank you to all the new faces I befriended who were so gracious and stellar. Can’t wait to see y’all again at the next big shindig. #TeamNatty4Lyfe

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 'shane mclaughlin' via UD pickup ultimate <ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello all this is a reminder we are hosting a open hat tournament for all skill levels today at lums pond state park sign ups start at 12 teams will be assigned shortly after all participants are signed up in a timely manor. Biggest part of this tournament is to get everyone back together and enjoy this great Holliday weekend . Let’s please all try to do this safely and have a great time looking forward to seeing everyone out there soon! Chow
 Shane McLaughlin

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Fri, May 28, 2021, 4:54 PM Andrew Hausman <ultima...@gmail.com> wrote:
What up happy Friday!

Let's play tomorrow afternoon at the reservoir! Might rain a little but will still be a good time.

Don't be afraid to reply back to generate some additional interest!

Haus

Kristen Dean

May 31, 2021, 11:06:17 PM5/31/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
So good to see you, Eric!!! Thanks for making the long drive down to hang out!

Kristen

Jun 6, 2021, 11:43:58 PM6/6/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Jules and I have both had deer ticks attached to us in the past two weeks. I think mine may have come from pick up on Saturday at the reservoir. Just a reminder to check yourself.

Jeff White

Vamshi Reddy

Jun 7, 2021, 11:31:29 AM6/7/21
to UD pickup ultimate
Was there a game played last Saturday(5/6/21)? I expected there would be a message posted here whenever a games are played..or are there any other channels I should be joining to stay up to date with the communications? Please let me know :)

Kristen Dean

Jun 7, 2021, 11:46:43 AM6/7/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
There is a game today at Arden. Probably around 6pm start time:

2321 Woodland Ln
Wilmington, DE  19810

There will be a game across from the Newark Reservoir, weather permitting, this Wednesday, around 615pm:

101–175 Old Paper Mill Rd
Newark, DE  19711

And we play every Saturday, same place as Wednesday. 1pm

Jun 7, 2021, 11:51:02 AM6/7/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Saturday and Wednesday at Newark Reservoir and at what time?
Monday at Arden?

Please let me know if I'm missing any other days?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Kalva

Kristen Dean

Jun 7, 2021, 12:33:57 PM6/7/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Correct. Times are on the orevious email I sent

Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 11:50:50 AM
To: ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com <ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [frisbee] Re: Tick Warning

Vamshi Reddy

Jun 21, 2021, 4:43:26 PM6/21/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Hi - Just checking to see if there is a game being played today at Arden Wilmington at 6?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "UD pickup ultimate" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ud-pickup-ultimate/DM6PR13MB25400D08E0BF10E91307EFB48C389%40DM6PR13MB2540.namprd13.prod.outlook.com.

Trey Hughes

Jun 21, 2021, 6:04:23 PM6/21/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com

Vamshi Reddy

Jun 21, 2021, 7:50:32 PM6/21/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Couldn't make it because of the rain but I'm gonna try for this wednesday at the reservoir

Trey Hughes

Jun 21, 2021, 8:28:23 PM6/21/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
You better all the practice helps! See ya thursday!