Holiday Pickup

Andrew Wisor

Dec 13, 2021, 11:28:46 AM12/13/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Will there be any pickup the week between Christmas and New Year?

Kent Kwah

Dec 14, 2021, 9:41:32 AM12/14/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
Probably.. We don't plan that far ahead

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021, 11:28 AM Andrew Wisor <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Will there be any pickup the week between Christmas and New Year?

Dwayne Pragg

Dec 14, 2021, 1:04:13 PM12/14/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
You could always organize those workouts your talking about 👍

Andrew Wisor

Dec 14, 2021, 1:19:01 PM12/14/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
I'm asking because I have a friend that will be in town that week.
I personally don't plan on doing any workouts over the winter but if you're looking for suggestions or ideas, let me know.

Dwayne Pragg

Dec 14, 2021, 1:30:04 PM12/14/21
to ud-pickup...@googlegroups.com
I’m sure there will be some, but unsure though with holidays over the weekend and no lights due to UD being out of session that week.

If others are available, I’d be interested in day time pickup during that week.