Sisters' Halaqa

UD Grad MSA

Aug 29, 2024, 8:32:32 PMAug 29
to UD Grad MSA
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
(May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Dear Sisters,

Please join the Muslim Women Scholars for their bi-weekly Reflection Circles, starting tomorrow from 6:00 - 8:00 pm in the Williamson Room in the Perkins Student Center. They will be reflecting on the Names of Allah by reading one chapter from Jinan Yousef’s book during each session in order to deepen our understanding and connection to God in our daily lives. Dinner will be provided!

Please note this event is for women only.

Your friends at the UD Grad MSA

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-29 at 19.20.41.jpeg