January 19 - 26, 2020

Vancouver Unitarians

Jan 16, 2020, 5:02:37 PM1/16/20
to ucv...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Please find attached the Order of Service for Sunday, January 19. Also attached are:
  • UCV Redevelopment Concerns & Responses (physical copies will be provided on Sunday)
  • Information from the 'What Do We Call Ourselves' Task Force pertaining to the January 19 forum

Please note that we are converting our weekly "This Week" message including the upcoming week's events, order of service and announcements from the googlegroup to our internal database, Breeze. To receive (or continue to receive) the weekly message, please sign up here: https://vancouver.breezechms.com/form/thisweekemailFor our privacy policy, go to vancouverunitarians.ca/privacyOur PIPA (Personal Information Privacy Act) officers are board member, Michael O'Neill, mbo...@shaw.ca, and congregational administrator, Aurora Eyolfson, c...@vancouverunitarians.ca / 604-261-7204.

It's a new year! Are you thinking about getting involved in a new group at UCV? If you check off any groups that interest you on this form, you'll hear back from one of the coordinators.

https://vancouver.breezechms.com/form/im_new.

The following is a list of events taking place over the course of the coming week:

Thank you all, and have a great weekend!

--

If you have a comment or question about order of service content, email mar...@vancouverunitarians.ca

If you have a comment or question about email, send a message to ucve...@gmail.com

The deadline for order of service submissions is the prior Wednesday at noon. Submission length is 30-50 words. Send submissions to mar...@vancouverunitarians.ca.

Marcus Hynes
Editor, Order of Service
Unitarian Church of Vancouver
UCV Redevel Concerns and Responses V6.pdf
WDWCO_2019-12-31.pdf
19.01.20_The Story_Our Story.docx