October 13 - 20, 2019

1 view

Vancouver Unitarians

Oct 10, 2019, 3:03:24 PM10/10/19
to ucv...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Please find attached the Order of Service for Sunday, October 13.

Take note that at the end of the service this Sunday and next there will be a special Sharing Our Faith/”Retiring” Collection:

Today, along with Thanksgiving, we are marking Sharing Our Faith Sunday with a special offering taken at the end of the service as we leave the Sanctuary. Sharing Our Faith is a program of the Canadian Unitarian Council that encourages relationships and a sense of connection between our member congregations across Canada. Monies collected and sent to the CUC for Sharing Our Faith form a fund for grants to Unitarian Universalist congregations applying for projects they may otherwise not afford to undertake. UCV benefitted from a Sharing Our Faith grant this year to help keep registration costs down and quality high for our Harry Potter Summer Theatre Camp.

Your generosity today helps us support other Canadian UUs in their dreams and outreach as we have been helped. Thank you, Rev. Steven Epperson and Kiersten Moore, Director of Religious Education

Additionally, Aurora will not be available in the office on Sunday. If you need access, you will have to find the caretaker on duty, Edgar, or a member with a key. Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience.

The following is a list of events taking place over the coming week:

Thank you all, and have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

--

If you have a comment or question about order of service content, email mar...@vancouverunitarians.ca

If you have a comment or question about email, send a message to ucve...@gmail.com

The deadline for order of service submissions is the prior Wednesday at noon. Submission length is 30-50 words. Send submissions to mar...@vancouverunitarians.ca.