Questions about EGAN

roelq

Jun 29, 2012, 3:00:18 AM6/29/12
to UCSF EGAN
Dear,

I am new to EGAN and have a few (first) questions:

- is it possible to have node color (instead of node border color)
depending on the statistics, and then node border color depending on
involvement in a pathway?
- is it possible to have edge thickness depending on the number of co-
occurences in literature (or other statistics)?
- how can I change the lay-out of selected nodes (e.g. circular lay-
out of selected nodes around an association node)?
- how can I add edges between nodes that are not linked, and can I
then include the information (e.g. PMID) on which this edge is based?

Best regards,
Roel

ucsf egan

Jun 29, 2012, 2:32:56 PM6/29/12
to ucsf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roel,

I hope the answers in my reply to your other post will suffice.  Please post again if there are still remaining issues.

Best,

Jesse