Reagrding Gene network of Differentially expressed genes

toral...@gmail.com

May 15, 2013, 6:00:52 AM5/15/13
to ucsf...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I am very new to EGAN and working on rice RNA-Seq data. Thus using Launch EGAN Oryza sativa.
I have a list of rice genes which were differential expressed during two development stages.
And i am interested in knowing the interaction between those genes.

But I am not able to make out the input file type which EGAN can accept and the type of analysis to be selected for the same.

Please help me out in getting gene network.

ucsf egan

May 15, 2013, 6:33:18 PM5/15/13
to ucsf...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for posting.  Have you followed the load experiment tutorial?  http://akt.ucsf.edu/EGAN/docs/EGAN_tutorial_Loading_experiment_results.pptx  The experiment file format is detailed there.  You may also have problems with mapping your experiment IDs to rice genes in EGAN.   Make sure that the mapping file is correct as well as the background file.

Please post if you have any more questions.

Best,

Jesse