EGAN for O.sativa RNA Seq

Fernanda Waltenberg

May 2, 2012, 3:15:34 PM5/2/12
to UCSF EGAN
Dear All,

I am a starter at EGAN and I have some basic quastion regarding EGAN
launching process.

I want to work with O.sativa RNASeq information, so I downloaded the
"Launch EGAN Oryza sativa" but when I try to imput my .txt file it
does not appear as in the tutorial. The p-value does not appear
automatically. I also selected the NCBI Refseq transcripts as mapping
file but I do not know whether I am doing the right thing. Could you
please help me?

Thanks!

FW

ucsf egan

May 2, 2012, 3:35:37 PM5/2/12
to ucsf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fernanda,

Thanks for posting.  Can you email me (instead of posting to the group) the first few lines of your .txt file?

Jesse