regulation data for yeast

toma...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2015, 5:58:15 PM9/8/15
to UCSF EGAN
Dear from EGAN,
I'm using the software for RNA-seq data analysis in Yeast.
I wonder if there is a way to add any regulation data, as matrix of Transcriptional factor and genes.

Thanks in advance

ucsf egan

Sep 8, 2015, 6:06:08 PM9/8/15
to ucsf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Absolutely.  You'll have to make sure you have the regulation data in a specific file format.  Take a look at the following document: http://akt.ucsf.edu/EGAN/docs/EGAN_tutorial_Loading_network_data.pptx

Please let us know if you have any questions about the specifics.

Thanks!

Jesse