Russia has the largest Natural gas reserves on the Planet, 200 year supply, Proposed Pipeline to be drilled across Bering Strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Wheat

Oct 4, 2018, 10:31:17 PM10/4/18
Russia has the largest Natural gas reserves on the Planet, 200 year supply, Proposed Pipeline to be drilled across Bering Strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reliance on fossil fuel supplies from Arab OPEC middle eastern countries, has been proven to be a national security liability, to USA. I recommend we divert all foreign oil purchases to Venezuela, which has the world's largest oil reserves, in addition to having the lowest sulphur content fuel, which is essential for production of diesel fuel, a critical component for mechanized assault warfare, and also emits fewer emissions as compared to Saudi oil, which can only be refined into gasoline, and has higher sulphur content, and higher carbon emissions. In addition we must abolish the current static, statist phobia, regarding investment into the Natural Gas Futures market, in the event and eventuality when world oil reserves will be exhausted, which will be the reality, in approximately year 2100 AD.

It is a biological and moral imperative that we begin a uniform process of divesting ourselves from the fossil fuel industry dominated by Wahabi Arab absolutist regimes, and their backdoor reactionary ventricles of state power, paramilitary, Arab wahabi inspired terrorism which is a threat to middle east stability, and to the geopolitical position of the US, as a proponent of nation-state building and stable political economic governance to facillitate the Liberal Keynesian economic order, which propelled the USA to the status of Superpower now in decline. I recommend we enter into Bilateral trade talks with russia and use the american market for natural gas as a bargaining chip to negotiate possible sanctions relief for russia if the assist in the supply and pipeline construction underneath the 30 mile long Bering Strait.

A natural gas pipeline connecting russia and america, would create jobs for both Russians and the USA, and the advantageous nature of the deal is the fact that Russia has a 200 year supply of natural gas reserves. In addition shale oil is an unproven commodity, that is high in sulphur content, and the environmental impact in addition to the economic cost benefit analysis, given that the shale oil is being exported abroad, cant be refined into diesal makes it a worthless venture for USA entrepreneur to devolve or delve into when russia has nearly an unlimited supply of natural gas. Natural gas is a much more attractive alternative than arming a static opec terrorist cartel regime bent on never ending oil production, and inability to transition to other forms of alternative fuels which like natural gas have drastically fewer carbon dioxide emissions. thomasw...@gmail.com http://www.georgebushconspiracy.com/bush911role.html