Seminar: Jeff Hammerbacher (Facebook), Monday, 3/3, 10:30-11:30, E2.375

Luca de Alfaro

Feb 29, 2008, 2:14:32 PM2/29/08
to ucsc...@googlegroups.com
This seminar seems to be highly interesting, and I propose we move CS 280G on Monday to 10:30, to coincide with this seminar.

Luca

Feb 29, 2008, 5:28:19 PM2/29/08
to UCSC CS Theory and Software

Nathan's thesis defense is Monday at 10:00 (and he promised homemade
croissants), so I won't be there. I would like to hear the rest of
Krishnendu's talk on Monday at the usual time, if he's available...

-Avik.