Seminar Monday on embedded linux, 3pm E2-399

Luca de Alfaro

Apr 11, 2008, 1:11:48 PM4/11/08
to ucsc...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Trapani, Gabriel Hugh Elkaim
Dear All,

on Monday 3pm, Rm. E2-399, I am hosting a seminar by Dennis Gammel on Real-Time Embedded Linux.
The seminar compares embedded linux to other real-time operating systems.  Dennis is a senior developer at Selinc, a company that specializes in real-time embedded controllers for safety-critical applications.  So this seminar belongs to an "industry track".

I hope this may be of some interest!  Please forward this message to other groups that might be interested.

Luca