Something to get you in the mood...

Luke Abbott

Jan 13, 2011, 4:59:36 PM1/13/11
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
First, and most importantly, please join us tomorrow (Friday) at 5:30pm in the Martial Arts Room at East Field House. Remember, no uniform, fees/registration, or experience required. And class ends at 7pm, so there'll still be plenty of time to party afterwards! I mean, er, study... ;-)

Second, we just produced a video about our experience at JKASV's 2011 Charity Punch-and-Kick-a-Thon, which was held December 23rd at our "parent dojo" in Redwood City. A few current and former members of the UCSC Shotokan Karate Club were in attendance this year (including us two instructors, of course). Check it out! The Kick-a-thon section is just the first two minutes. And it's HD and there's shamisen in the background, if that makes any difference. :-P

Hope to see you all tomorrow for what is sure to be an invigorating and fulfilling first class!

Oss!
Luke (and Kyle) Abbott